Do you love to knit, crochet, and have other fiber fun?
Do you enjoy teaching and learning new techniques?
Do you want to share your passion for the ocean of colors that the Pacific Northwest's vibrant community of local dyers can create?
Do you want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment on the beautiful Oregon Coast?
Join our team!
|go to previous page|
|Job Title : Part-Time Sales Associate|
|Job Description : |
Sales Associates at Coastal Yarns need to be friendly, hard-working, self-motivated, team-oriented, intermediate-or-above-level knitters.
Responsibilities include providing top-notch customer service, as well as shipping, receiving, stocking, light cleaning, and similar tasks. Ongoing weekend availability is required.
Our ideal candidate would have prior experience working at a local yarn shop or similar small business.
• Available for regular, ongoing weekend shifts including at least one weekend day every week - no exceptions
• Intermediate or above level knitter
• Retail or other customer service experience
• Team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable using Windows, Ravelry, and Microsoft Office
• Physically able to: be up and moving for 8 hour shifts,
reach high and low shelves, carry boxes up to 40 lbs,
climb a 4' ladder, use cleaning products, mop.
|Contact Info : firstname.lastname@example.org|